We’re getting Spring Break Ready this #WorkoutWednesday!
Whether you’re hitting the Miami Streets or on Venice Beach, Jason’s circuit will have you feeling shredded on Spring Break!
Equipment Needed: None
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
30 second rest between exercises
- Grab the bar with your hands shoulder-width apart.
- With your palms facing your body, pull yourself up until your chin is above your hands. It may help if you cross your legs or bend your knees as you pull your body up.
- Lower your body back down until your arms are straight.
- Complete 10 reps.
- Grab the parallel bars with your palms facing down.
- Hoist yourself off the ground and straighten your arms.
- Lower your body by bending your arms. You can lean forward slightly but try to keep your back straight. Dip down until your shoulders are below your elbows.
- Lift yourself back up until your arms are straight.
- Complete 10 reps.
- Begin by lying down on the floor with your legs straight and your arms extended straight above your head.
- While keeping your arms and legs as straight as possible, raise both your arms and legs and try touching your toes, engaging your core.
- Lower your arms and legs to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 20 reps.
- Begin in a typical push-up position with your palms flat on the ground, back straight, knees off the floor and your chest above your hands.
- Lower yourself towards the floor, keeping your elbows tight to your side.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position
- Do as many reps as you can.
Recommended Equipment: KorePulse
Estimated Time: 5 - 10 minutes
KorePulse is a great way to relieve the stiff muscles in your arms and chest after this intense circuit. Select from one of the four vibration settings and the deep tissue massager will help by increasing blood circulation and reducing inflammation for quick relief. It will also help to prevent lingering soreness the next day so that you lay back and relax with your feet in the sand this Spring Break.